London Scottish Business Club
The London Scottish Business Club is an exclusive opportunity that benefits both Business Club members and the London Scottish community. London Scottish has a truly global footprint with members and supporters based across the UK and around the world.
The Business Club is a great opportunity to access the London Scottish database of members and supporters, and in turn, reach out to new customers.
For more information call the Commercial Team on 020 3397 9551
Business Club Membership From £95 (inc.VAT) Per Season
- Business Club Membership Of London Scottish
- International ticket ballot
- Eligible to enter the 200 club
- Merchandise discount in match day shop
- Eligible to apply for RAA Bar Discount
- Membership rates for match tickets
- Match tickets promotions
- Weekly E-zine
- Player of the Year Nomination
- AGM attendance and vote
- Access to member’s section on the website
- Your company name listed on the London Scottish Business Club webpage.
- Your company name listed in every home match day programme. (Crowds of circa 1,500-2,500).
- Exclusive Invitations to two London Scottish Business Club networking events. Events around November International and 6 Nations – Dates TBC. London Scottish will be responsible for notifying Business Club Members of event dates.
- Right to host a London Scottish Business Club Event*
- A discount/ incentive offered to all our members
- Homepage, Club E-zine and social media launch story upon the signing of the Heads of Agreement between London Scottish and the Business Member.
“Since joining the Business Club our membership numbers have increased, and our profile in the local area has risen. It represented great value for money.”
– Louise Hilton, General Manager, Cannons Gym, Richmond
“Wherever you go in the world of rugby, London Scottish is a club which commands admiration and respect. It has always been associated with class and quality, and there is a real ambition and determination within the club to restore London Scottish to its former glory.”
-Kenny Logan, Former Scotland International, CEO of Logan Sports Marketing