The club will be hosting hospitality whilst England and Scotland renew their rivalry at Twickenham, with this event the perfect option for those with and without match tickets.
We will have a number of screens showing the match and with spaces already limited we would recommend booking as soon as possible to guarantee your place amongst fellow rugby supporters.
England v Scotland hospitality on Saturday 11th March 2017; KO at Twickenham Stadium 4pm.
Menu to be served at 1:15pm, bar will be open from 11am:
Starter: Smoked Salmon, brioche toast, salad & dressing
Main Course: Venison casserole, served with mustard mash, roasted carrots & parsnips.
To follow: Cranachan, a traditional Scottish dessert. Made from a mixture of whipped cream, whisky, honey and fresh raspberries, with toasted oatmeal soaked overnight in a little bit of whisky.
Coffee & mints
At £49.50 per person; our 6 Nations hospitality package includes:
• A delicious three course lunch (menu above)
• Half a bottle of wine per person
• A post meal glass of Port or Brandy
• Post-dessert coffee & chocolates
• An official International Match day programme
• Free parking on site (usually £15 to guests on Twickenham days) - Buses run from the opposite side of the road to the ground on the Twickenham Road, A316.
Please be sure to ask about any dietary requirements.
Please Note: This event does NOT include a match ticket.
To book your place, call the commercial office on 0203 397 9551.