About the London Scottish Business Club
FREE ENTRY FOR THE 2012/13 SEASON
Business Club Membership includes:
- Your logo, description, website link and your London Scottish Business Club offer displayed in the dedicated Business Club area on
the official London Scottish website
- Select access to London Scottish's extensive marketing database of supporters and businesses
- Preferential rates to London Scottish match day hospitality and London Scottish events
- The opportunity to be featured on the London Scottish homepage and match day programme
- The opportunity to attend exclusive business to business networking events
- 4 match tickets for a 2012/13 home game of your choice - why not entertain a client at one of our games?
Business Club benefits:
The London Scottish Business Club is an opportunity for businesses to promote their products to an extensive local and international base:
- Exposure on the London Scottish website which receives an average of over 2,000 page views a day, with peaks of 12,000
- A monthly opportunity to have your business and offer displayed on the club home page
- Regular Championship games televised via SKY
- The opportunity to gain access to the various London Scottish databases with upwards of 10,000 contacts
- The opportunity to network and engage with some of the best local and international businesses
- The opportunity to utilise the London Scottish record of 3000+ postal addresses and contacts, the vast majority of whom are South East based
"Since joining the Business Club our membership numbers have increased, and our profile in the local area has risen. It represented great value for money."
- Louise Hilton, General Manager, Cannons Gym, Richmond
"We're not a London based company, so the business contacts that we have made through our association with London Scottish have been invaluable.
-Gavin Hatton, Company Director, M Media and Design, Newcastle
"Wherever you go in the world of rugby, London Scottish is a club which commands admiration and respect. It has always been associated with class and quality, and there is a real ambition and determination within the club to restore London Scottish to its former glory."
-Kenny Logan, Former Scotland International, CEO of Logan Sports Marketing
For further information or to sign up, contact: Dan Tilley at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0208 940 7156